2021 ENTRY FEES:
St. Andrews / Broadway / Sydney Boys High
- 11 week evening competitions, indoor, $895 (inc GST)
- Wednesdays: 10 week lunchtime outdoor comp, $895 (inc GST)
- Thursdays: 8 week lunchtime outdoor comp, $725 (inc GST)
Registration fees are paid in full prior to competition start date. Fees cover provision of all equipment, qualified/experienced referees, first aid qualified duty manager and winning team trophies.
No additional weekly fees are charged.
Please note, we will not refund for change of mind/withdrawal from a competition.
EVENING MIXED SOCCER COMPETITIONS
St. Andrew's Cathedral School: Level 8, 474 Kent Street, Sydney (just above Town Hall Arcade).
- Monday evening Mixed Indoor 5 a side competition
- Wednesday evening Mixed Indoor 5 a side competition
This venue provides the use of shower and changing facilities. Games are played between 6.00 p.m. and 9.00 p.m.
Peter Forsyth Auditorum (Broadway): Francis Street, Glebe
- Tuesday evening mixed futsal (Division 1);
- Tuesday evening mixed futsal (Division 2);
- Wednesday evening mixed futsal;
- Thursday evening mixed futsal.
The Broadway Sports Hall is a 10 minute walk from Central Station, free parking is also available at Broadway Shopping Centre. Games commence at 6.00 p.m., and conclude by 9.00 p.m. (Thursdays), 9.30 p.m. (Wednesdays) and 10.00 p.m. (Tuesdays).
Sydney Boys High School: Cleveland Street (near corner South Dowling St), Surry Hills
- Wednesday evening mixed futsal
The venue offers off street parking, changing facilities, and is directly across the road from Moore Park. Games are played between 6.00 p.m. and 10.00 p.m.
LUNCHTME MIXED SOCCER COMPETITIONS
The Domain, Crescent Precinct (Car Park field). All leagues are of a social standard with players of all abilities participating in teams together.
Games are 30 minutes in duration.
Lunchtime games are played on WEDNESDAYS and THURSDAYS, 11.00 am to 3.00 pm (Wed) and 11.20 am to 1.20 pm (Thurs).